Welcome to Triquetra Therapeutic Services!

 


I want to thank you for dropping by and hope that you will enjoy this blog.

My name is Laurie & I am a certified Clinical Hypnotherapist.

As you will eventually see, a lot of my posts will have pictures of paths and trees and I can't deny that I am a child of nature. I love being outdoors and just sitting quietly listening to the world around me. Throughout my life I've been drawn to paths; paved or dirt roads, barely there bush trails and footpaths, for no other reason than to see what is around the next corner.

As you join me on this journey, you will see postings about my thoughts or information on Hypnotherapy, because helping people to work through their health and life issues is what Triquetra Therapeutic is all about.

Posts will sometimes be clinical, sometimes personal and sometimes scientific in nature. I'll also share random positive affirmations. You'll also no doubt see pictures of my dogs from time to time because they are a big part of my connection to the outdoors and key to living in the moment.

I invite you to stop in, comment and join me on an incredible journey through life.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perceptions

Starting Over

Ch..Ch..Changes...